The NLPHA promotes health, wellbeing and equity for all Newfoundlanders and Labradorians through leadership in public health and the promotion of an effective public health system.
- Integrity and Respect
- Equity and Social Justice
- Inclusivity and Diversity
The Goals of the NLPHA are:
- To be an advocate for strengthened public health capacity, infrastructure and leadership.
- To provide a credible voice on priority public health matters/issues.
- To strengthen and expand strategic partnerships.
- To enhance Stakeholder Communication.