Join the NLPHA
Who Makes Up the NLPHA Membership?
NLPHA Membership includes people working in health and community services, educators and researchers, and individuals interested in health and social issues that affect their community.
How is an NLPHA Membership Obtained?
Membership is open to any individual who subscribes to the objectives of the association and is engaged or interested in community and public health activities.
The type of membership can be chosen by the individual as follows:
• Direct Membership which applies to Membership in NLPHA only.
• Conjoint Membership in both the Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) and the NLPHA.
What are the Benefits of a Membership in the NLPHA?
• Access to support and expertise of NLPHA.
• Participation in NLPHA education and business sessions through regular teleconferences.
• Receiving all NLPHA minutes and newsletters.